In 2020. we couldn't celebrate our 10th birthday for obvious reasons. But, we decided to treat ourselves, either way. This time - by bringing in some new faces to our family. We are looking for young, serious, yet relaxed young people, who want to become a part of a big team, to work, earn some good money and progress. In return, we guarantee awesome working environment and interesting projects. Take our word: on blue days when we are not in the mood for work, we turn to - beer! If you like that concept - send the application. We can't wait. Honestly.
We are looking for girls and boys with 2 years of experience in:
- HTML & CSS(HTML5 i CSS3)
- Solid knowledge of CSS framework (Bootstrap, Bulma etc.)
- Adjusting existing themes to a custom design
- WP Architecture
- ACF & custom post types
- Working with page builder add-ons for WordPress (Visual Composer, WP Bakery Page Builder etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress - creating custom functions
- Theme optimization
- Knowledge of babel & sass compilers
- On-site SEO optimization
Bild is offering:
- Long-term engagement and solid employment
- Regular income
- Effort bonuses
- Paid overtime
- Free weekend and holidays (of course)
- Teamwork and progressive working environment
- Contemporary office spaces
- Remote work
- Working for European clients
If any of this sounds interesting, send your application at [email protected] and we'll reply a.s.a.p. Or simply, fill the form below. And, don't forget to send us your best works.
We are a young team of 80 people, committed to creating progressive and design-driven IT solutions. 80% of our work is done in partnerships with clients from abroad (Sweden, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, Belgium...). So far, we've successfully completed over 500 bigger and smaller projects. Along the way, we made loads of contacts, partners and friends.
Our story began 10 years ago, when only three of us dreamed about future in a small rented flat. Today, we are able to offer our employees with great options for housing, easy loans and constantly employ new people. We do hope you are one of them.