Senior Front End Engineer
Bild is strategically positioned as a product development partner, and currently, we’re aspiring to expand our engineering team, with a senior Front End Engineer, who will support our willingness to provide a unique experience for our clients and partners, while we help them achieve their business goals.
Our company mainly works with international clients, and we expand our network constantly, with new projects from all over the world. Our primary focus is projects from EduTech, Health and Wellness, and FinTech industry verticals.
Our team is diverse and cross-functional, organized through boutique teams, and focused on providing top-notch products and services.
There’s a lot of buzz about senior engineers. Our desired senior frontend engineer is an open-minded individual, with strong analytical, and problem-solving skills.
A decision-maker, in a nutshell.
If this sounds like you, read on.
Who you will be working with?
Project managers, Scrum masters, Solution architects, tech & design leads, designers, QA and engineers, business development managers, pretty much anyone.
Who you will be reporting to?
Tech lead and/or Scrum Master, depending on the project.
- You will collaborate with back-end engineers to integrate front-end and back-end services.
- You will write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- You will optimize the performance and responsiveness of web applications.
- You will utilize cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, and similar to deploy and scale web applications.
- You will be responsible to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to web application functionality, performance, and infrastructure.
- You will mentor and provide guidance for junior team members
- You will be responsible to find solutions for internal and external obstacles;
- You will be responsible for resolving and deciding on how to structurally solve problems on the project;
- You stand behind everything that a team you give tasks to has created and you’re responsible for the final result;
- You will be responsible to organize quality control of your own deliverables as well as others within the domain area;
- You will be responsible for giving estimates on the project;
- You will be invited to participate in client meetings and to advise on best practices and technology approaches;
- You will be responsible to define goals and KPIs for the team members whom you give tasks to;
- You’ll be part of every necessary meeting, in order to present solutions, define them, and propose upgrades and new ideas;
- You will proactively contribute to the knowledge-sharing sessions;
- You will be responsible to encourage team members who are unhappy with their work to take proactive steps to change dynamics;
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form;
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, particularly AWS, Azure, Netlify, and similar.
- Strong understanding of web development concepts, such as HTTP, REST, and web services.
- Good knowledge of hybrid mobile development;
- Good knowledge of Ionic/Cordova or Flutter
- Experience in leading small teams is a plus;
- Knowledge of some backend technologies is a plus;
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Willingness to acquire skills and learn new technologies;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- Free weekends
- Educational opportunities – internal and external
- Working with international clients and international projects
- Diverse and supportive working environment
- 100% paid parental leave;
- 10 paid working days off for new dads;
- Slowly paced return to work for mums – first month 4h working hours, second month 6h working hours
- Paid menstrual leave for women
- Mental Health days to vent when you feel like you need a break
- Opportunities to participate in CSR projects through our Foundation “Čini dobro”
- Opportunities to participate in sports activities
- Team building and team integration activities
- From 4 020,00 euros to 4500,00 euros gross salary
- Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with the Tech team
- Final interview
Are you ready?
Scroll down and send us your CV, or send it straight to [email protected].
Other open positions
Senior Project ManagerRead more