Senior Project Manager
Bild is strategically positioned as a product development partner, and currently, we’re aspiring to expand our scrum team, with a Senior Project Manager, who will support our willingness to provide a unique experience for our clients and partners, while we help them achieve their business goals.
Our company mainly works with international clients, and we expand our network constantly, with new projects from all over the world. Our primary focus is projects from EduTech, Health and Wellness, and FinTech industry verticals.
Over the years we worked with more than 1000 clients and delivered more than 500 projects, and still, we thrive and sharpen our focus, based on the industry trends, client needs, and our deep industry knowledge.
Our team is diverse and cross-functional, organized through boutique teams, and focused on providing top-notch products and services.
If you’re an open-minded individual, with strong communication and organizational skills, a team player, and a strong desire to take the extra mile on every project, we welcome you.
Read more about job requirements, your future teammates, and what we offer, and click apply, easy as that.
Who you will be working with?
Project managers, Scrum masters, Solution architects, tech & design leads, designers, QA and engineers, business development managers, pretty much anyone.
Who you will be reporting to?
Chief Delivery Officer – charming lady with over 10 years of experience in project management.
- Planning: You will be responsible for creating a comprehensive project plan that outlines the project scope, timeline, budget, and resource requirements. You will work closely with stakeholders to identify project objectives, milestones, and deliverables and create a roadmap for achieving them.
- Budget Management: You will be responsible for creating and managing a project budget, which includes tracking expenses, ensuring the project is completed within the allocated budget and reporting any variances to stakeholders.
- Risk Management: you will be responsible for identifying and managing risks that could impact the project’s success. You will work with stakeholders to develop risk mitigation strategies and create contingency plans to ensure the project stays on track.
- You will be responsible for communicating project updates to stakeholders, including the project team, senior management, and clients. You will manage expectations and ensure all parties are informed of the project’s progress and any changes to the project plan.
- Team Management – You will be responsible for leading and managing the project team, consisting of up to 7 versatile members. This includes setting performance expectations, organizing project resources, and providing guidance and direction to team members to ensure they complete their tasks on time and to the required standard.
- Quality Control: You will be responsible for ensuring the project deliverables meet the required quality standards.
- 7+ years of relevant project management experience in IT industry;
- Knowledge of technology and design concepts and modern frameworks;
- Proven track record in managing software design and development projects;
- High proficiency in English in both written and verbal form;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field – is a plus;
- Strong understanding of development management methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum;
- Strong experience with project management tools and software.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills;
- Certified Scrum Master / Product Owner or equivalent certification is a plus.
What we offer:
- Hybrid work / 2 days full remote and 3 days working from home/
- Flexible working hours
- Free weekends
- Educational opportunities – internal and external
- Working with international clients and international projects
- Diverse and supportive working environment
- 100% paid parental leave;
- 10 paid working days off for new dads;
- Slowly paced return to work for mums – first month 4h working hours, second month 6h working hours
- Paid menstrual leave for women
- Mental Health days to vent when you feel like you need a break
- Opportunities to participate in CSR projects through our Foundation “Čini dobro”
- Opportunities to participate in sports activities
- Team building and team integration activities
- From 2140,00 to 2923,00 euros gross salary
- Interview with Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with the management team
- Project assignment
- Final interview
Are you ready?
Scroll down and send us your CV, or send it straight to [email protected].
Other open positions
Senior Front End EngineerRead more