Invitation to tender
Deadline for submission of the tenders
The deadline for submission of tenders is 18 November at 12:00 hours. Any tender received after this deadline will be automatically rejected.
Address and meanings for submission of the tenders
The tenderers will submit their tenders using the:
- standard tender submission form and technical offer available in Part B of the tender dossier and
- financial offer available in Part C of this tender dossier. The financial offer needs to be submitted in a separate envelope.
The tender will be submitted in 1 original. In case of e-mail submission, the tenderer will provide a scan of signed original of the tender. Any tenders not using the prescribed form might be rejected by the contracting authority.
In addition to the offer the tenderer is required to provide the following supporting documentation (in copies or scanned versions in case of e-mail submission):
- Copy of legal registration – if applicable
- Copy of valid Hogan certificate
The tenders will be submitted via post/carrier, containing the following information:
- Name and address of the tenderer
- Title of the tender: Conducting Hogan Testing for Internship Reference number: 01-387, for project “Knowledge transfer among education, research and industry entities”, Contract No. CFCU/MNE/005”
- The words: ‘’Not to be opened before the tender opening session’’ and “Ne otvarati prije zvaničnog otvaranja ponuda”
The tenders will be submitted in person, by post or courier service to the following address:
Bild Studio, Ltd
Vlaha Bukovca 48
81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
The tenders can also be submitted on the following e-mail:
E-mail: [email protected]
The e-mail needs to contain the reference number and the title of the tender procedure. The tender submission form with a technical offer (Part A) and any supporting documentation will be provided as an attachment to the e-mail. The financial offer (Part C) will be provided as a separate attachment. Upon receipt of the tender, CA will issue a confirmation e-mail, informing the tenderer accordingly.
Tender documentation available here.
They trust us, so should you!Be one of them